Pay-It-Forward House Perpetual Needs
What you use in your house, we use in ours – only much, much more. Please help us keep these items stocked in our pantry so our guests can use them as necessary. Those bolded indicate the priority items. Click here to print the list.
- Microwavable frozen meals (incl. pop-top)
- Soda Pop, regular and diet in cans
- Grab-n-go snacks (i.e. fruit, jello and/or pudding cups, chips, crackers or granola bars, pretzels, individually wrapped)
- Individual cans of V-8 or other juices
- Gift Cards from Wal-Mart, Jewel Osco, HyVee, etc.
- Paper Towels and Napkins
- Small 10 gallon and tall 13 gallon kitchen garbage bags
- Clorox disinfecting wipes
- Toilet Paper
- Liquid dishwasher soap
- Laundry Detergent (free of perfumes and dyes)
- Swiffer Sweeper refills
- Liquid hand soap and hand sanitizer
Thank you for paying it forward!